This play is just plain funny, and audiences love it. It's also a bit of a tear-jerker.Uncle Myron's Christmas Review is a variety show hosted the affable and clever Uncle Myron,whom,we learn at the end of the play is actually St. Nicholas of Myra.We look legends about Nicholas and integrated them symbolically into the musical.Uncle Myron introduces the various production numbers,while secretly participating in the life of a family struggling with the expectations and difficult emotions that Christmas often engenders.You'll need at least 20 kids,and the play takes about 45 minutes to perform.
- You'll need 20 cast members, with room for many more.
- It runs about 45 minutes.
- Six delightful, original songs.
What you are buying: With either purchase you have the right to reproduce the scripts and burn Cds or otherwise transfer the music files as much as you need to for your performance. The license for this is good for your church only, for as many many performances as you would like.
What you can expect form our musicals:
- All plays work beautifully with either a kids-only cast or intergenerationally!
- Great prices! Only $49.95 per show, inclusive-nothing else to buy.
- Price includes royalty and permission to copy the script, and burn CDs of the accompaniment tracks.
- You'll download script, recordings of the songs with voices, and performance tracks.
- It's all digital--you download everything form our web site-it's really easy, and we'll help you!
- Or we'll ship you a script and CD's for $69.95
- Wonderful, memorable, original music and funny, meaningful, memorable scripts.
- Lots of fun with great characters and gentle (yet still hilarious) humor.